OK, so I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here has hit our television screens again.
So I thought I would have a little fun with blogger friends old and new and start a new meme type thing. I will tag a few people, hope they join in and pass on the jungle baton to other bloggers.
It is very simple to do and the rules are as follows
1) Answer the 10 questions and consider the mission.
2) Tag a blogger or two or more to do the same
3) Come back to my original blog post and tell me you have done the questions and answers.
I have tried to make the questions Ok for those who watch the television programme and those that don’t.
1. What one thing about being a parent makes you scream “Get me out of here!”
2. What skills, if any, do you have that would be useful in the jungle?
3. How are you likely to annoy people in your were stuck with them for 3 weeks?
4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?
5. What luxury item would you take into the jungle with you?
6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?
8. What celebrity alive or dead would you like to have with you in the jungle?
9. What would scare you about being in the jungle?
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing you did on reaching your hotel?
11th mission should you choose to accept it is to tell us why the person who tagged you is a star. (For the uninitiated, stars play a big party in the television programme)
Here are the 10 blogs I am tagging. Some are very well known and some hardly at all. Some are people I tweet with or blog with regularly and others are new folks located via blogging networks such as Britmums and Netmums.