Happy New Year! It is Chinese New Year so if your plans for 2012 or life ingeneral have gone a little lop-sided, why not use today as a reason to make a fresh start?
Are you ready for a little change in your life? It is Groovy Mums Tuesday which means it is time to throw caution to the wind and make a personal commitment to improving your life. If you want to go public, blog about what you are doing and link up below.
Here is how it works and please do read this as it will probably convince you that, yes, this bloghop is right for you. Click here https://kateonthinice.wordpress.com/how-to-be-a-groovy-mum/
Here are this week’s challenges but if you have clicked on the link above, you will know they are totally optional. In other words, you don’t have to do them unless you really want to.
1. Body – This week, there is a campaign about eating a healthy breakfast for 5 days. http://shakeupyourwakeup.com/challenge Give it a go and tell us how it goes.
2. Mind – It is Chinese New Year and I have just opened my fortune cookie. What I want you to think and/or blog about is if you had a guarantee that the fortune in your cookie would come true in the next 12 months, what would you want it to say? You can do something down to earth, humorous or something obscure and Confuscious like. It is entirely up to you.
3. Spirit – Sticking with the Chinese New Year, what animal are you? If you don’t know, look it up for fun. Does the description of the animal you are ring true? Which animal would you like to be and why? You can find all the information you need here http://www.life123.com/holidays/new-years/chinese-zodiac/chinese-zodiac-signs.shtml
4. Blogging – Have you heard the wonderful and rather exciting news? What do you mean “Yes, I have as Kate just won’t stop going on about it!” I am now a member of the Britmums team with a great initiative that will make a real difference too. Read all about it by clicking here https://kateonthinice.wordpress.com/2012/01/23/have-you-heard-the-news-i-have-a-new-and-exciting-role/
Your blogging challenge this week is to join Britmums if you have not yet done so and then join the Charity Connections – Blogging It Forward group on there. Don’t just join but get involved in some of the already fascinating discussions taking place on there. Have your say at http://britmums.com
5. Special Days – As I have already mentioned special days in this post, my challenge to you is to make one day this week really special. How you do that is up to you. Will it be a day out? Some one-on-one time with your partner? You decide.
6. The Big Question – This challenge is the one that is aimed at making you think deeply. Of course, the big questions come to me in all sorts of ways. This one came whilst watching Dancing On Ice on the telly because I am a very deep philosopher lol. Take it in whatever way you see fit. Let it mean what it means to you as an individual. So the question is, have you lost that loving feeling? Whether that is for yourself, your partner, your child, your job or whatever. Reflect on it in a way that is meaningful to you.
All that remains if for me to tell you that I am a cheeky monkey and to wish you all aVery Happy New Year.
Now get blogging and link up your post here.
<a target=”_blank” href=”http://www.blenza.com/linkies/links.php?owner=katedh&postid=26Jan2012a&meme=9206″><img border=”0″ src=”http://www.blenza.com/linkies/graphic.php?owner=katedh&postid=26Jan2012a&meme=9206″></a>