Changing your life is possible but sometimes you have to ease up on yourself and take baby steps along the way.
Every Tuesday, I encourage mums to write up a blog post during the forthcoming week to say what they are doing to make their lives that bit more fun and fulfilled. We call it Groovy Mums and you can find our how to take part by clicking here https://kateonthinice.wordpress.com/how-to-be-a-groovy-mum/
Groovy Mums is very flexible and you can blog about anything so long as it is related to changing your life or living it more intensely.
Here are this week’s challenges which are optional but sometimes help identify some of the baby steps to a whole new you.
1. Body – Sign up to do a Sports Relief Mile. Check out http://www.sportrelief.com/the-mile There are challenges of varying types for different levels of fitness so do take a look whether you are a rampant runner or a slouch potato.
2. Mind – Do you have a favourite artist? Would you like to know more about art? How can you incorporate more art in your life? Blog about it and tell us more.
3. Spirit – Have you ever meditated or found other ways to calm the soul? Is this something you might like to investigate further? Tell us about it and then we can all learn new methods that might work for us.
4. Blogging – You are a woman and you will have women in your world, alive or dead, who matter to you. Why not write 90 words (or more or less) about her and link up to this charity blog hop for Breakthrough Breast Cancer? Cllick here to take part or to read stories of some rather wonderful women https://kateonthinice.wordpress.com/2012/01/26/i-am-looking-for-90-bloggers-to-support-breakthrough-breast-cancer/
5. Special Days – It is National Storytelling Week and you can find out more here http://sfs.org.uk/nswevents2012 Why not ring the changes and write up a short story on your blog?
6. The Big Question – Who are you? Take this as you will. Blog about who you are or perhaps write an “About Me” page for your blog. Is it easy or challenging to say who you are? What can you learn from that?
I look forward to you doing Groovy Mums and to hearing if you take up any or all of the challenges.
Write up your blog post and link up below before midnight next Monday.