Happy Valentine’s Day!
Celebrate if you feel loved and perhaps today is a good day to start loving yourself whether you are part of a couple or a singleton.
One way to do that is to become a Groovy Mum and you can find out all about that by clicking here https://kateonthinice.wordpress.com/how-to-be-a-groovy-mum/
It is all about loving yourself enough to take charge of you life and to inject more in the way of fulfillment and joy.
How you do this is entirely up to you but you will find lots of love and support available to you from the other Groovy Mums who are all trying to get their va-va voom back too. Most of them are around on Twitter where you can find them by following @groovymums.
Here are this week’s challenges which if have you have read https://kateonthinice.wordpress.com/how-to-be-a-groovy-mum/ you will realise are absolutely optional. In other words, you don’t have to do them unless you want to. Also, please don’t feel you need permission to join Groovy Mums. We have a policy of the more the merrier.
1. Body – do you love or loathe your body? Celebrate the fact you are a mum by posting here http://cafebebe.co.uk/2012/02/real-mummy-tummies/
2. Mind – who is setting the standard? Is it too high or too low?
3. Spirit – take time out today to reflect on lost loved ones and to remember those for whom Valentine’s Day will be particularly sad this year.
4. Blogging – write a love letter and post it.
5. Special Days – It is Valentine’s Day. Show yourself some love this week. Buy yourself some flowers or do for yourself what you can imagine the world’s best partner doing for you. Why not? Go on, do it and see how it feels.
6. The Big Question – Do you love yourself? If yes, tell us how and why. If not, why not?
It’s time to feel the love, write a blog post and link up. Please share the love by visiting the bloggers who join in and leaving a supporting comment.