Even on the worst days, there are positive things about. You just have to look for them harder sometimes.
Well, my marriage appears to be on the rocks with Him Indoors telling me I have until 15th to sort myself out or he will leave. This makes me sad, scared and panicky. Him Indoors let me down with some bad behaviour and I am finding it really tough to move on from it. I bottle it up and then when PMT strikes, it all explodes with wild accusations from me and the like. I can be very nasty when in that frame of mind. I would like to forgive and forget but maybe I am just not a good enough or strong enough person to actually pull it off. It just goes round in circles upsetting both of us.
However, I am going to dig deep and celebrate the good things.
1. There are blue skies and our courtyard is bathed in sunshine.
2. Whatever happens, I have my 3 very lovely children.
3. My son got praise from school for good manners this week. He just left the certificate in his bag so it was lovely to find it one day.
4. All the children are getting back to full health and enjoying their new multivitamin jellies.
5. We had a good weekend with lots of outings and little treats. It was great to get out after all the houseboundness of the week before.
6. I have my Dad who cares about me properly and has just brought me a choccy eclair to cheer me up.
Now pop over to Michelle here http://mdplife.blogspot.com where you will find some much cheerier souls today.