Groovy Mums is entering a whole new era with new mums joining in to liven things up a bit for us old-timers and trending Twitter parties and goodness knows what. I can see it now – we will all be wearing the T-shirt soon. What colours are really groovy?
Thanks to everyone who attended the recent Groovy Mums Twitter party. The next will take place on Tuesday April 17th 2012 from 1pm until 2pm. Grab your diaries or whatever fancy gadget you use to manage your time and put it in there now. I say this as several people forgot it last time and were disappointed to miss out on all that positive and interesting debate
Now for this week’s challenges which as we always say are completely optional. What we ask all Groovy Mums to do is to link up a post about how they are changing their lives positively one step at a time or in one giant leap. All such posts are very welcome. You can read all about Groovy Mums, how flexible it is and how you can get involved for FREE by clicking here https://kateonthinice.wordpress.com/how-to-be-a-groovy-mum/
1. Body – Do you use or would you consider using complementary therapies? Is it time you looked into them further? If anyone has any tips around help for pre-menstrual tension or tired all the time feelings, do let me know too.
2. Mind – Have a think about what topic/s you would like to see covered in the next Groovy Mums Twitter Party and let me know via comment, tweet, dm or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Spirit – Easter is just around the corner. What does it mean to you? I am planning a little bit of fun on Easter Sunday but more of that later.
4. Blogging – Check out some of the nominees for the MAD Blog Awards by clicking here http://www.the-mads.com/ and don’t forget it is not too late to nominate your blog or the ones you love. What I love about the awards shortlists is how they make you discover new blogs and then new blogging pals. There is a badge in my sidebar if you would like to vote for me. There is absolutely no pressure though. I would much prefer to be nominated on merit and not to have to sell my soul.
5. Charity Connections – This week, if you have not already done so please join the Charity Connections Group over on http://britmums.com and please read this positive post https://kateonthinice.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/are-you-the-one-mum-that-can-make-a-difference/ about how things ARE changing for the better in Africa in so many ways and then consider signing up to support ONE. I know some of you have done so already and thank you for that. It is a great way to help our Groovy Mums sisters in Africa.
6. Special Days –
|Each year on April 7th, the world celebrates World Health Day. On this day around the globe, thousands of events mark the importance of health for productive and happy lives. That seems to tie in quite nicely with the whole concept of Groovy Mums.To reduce child mortality, improve maternal health and combat HIV/AIDS, malaria and other diseases are among the Millennium Development Goals which all Member States have pledged to meet by the year 2015.|
7. – Big Question – Do you have the right balance in your life? Do you know what that would look like? How could you achieve it?
I think that is more than enough to be going on with apart from urging you to start thinking about your outfit for the party on 17th. Have a fab week!
Ready, steady, blog and then link up below
<a target=”_blank” href=”http://www.blenza.com/linkies/links.php?owner=katedh&postid=03Apr2012a&meme=9206″><img border=”0″ src=”http://www.blenza.com/linkies/graphic.php?owner=katedh&postid=03Apr2012a&meme=9206″></a>