Here are some challenges for mums. Select the ones you fancy and if you want to blog or tweet about them so much the better.
1. Body – have you looked into homeopathy? Tell us about it or find out more here http://www.worldhomeopathy.org/
2. Mind – What was the last time you studied something? How did you find it? Is it time you looked into new courses and learning opportunities?
3. Spirit – On Easter Sunday, Christians celebrated the resurection. What do you need to resurrect in your life?
4. Blogging – why not promote your blog on the Britmums Spring Linky? Find out how here http://www.britmumsblog.com/2012/04/britmums-spring-blog-hop/ Also remember to vote for your favourites in the MAD Blog Awards and the Britmums Brilliance in Blogging Awards. Thanks to those who have nominated me for the MADS and the Outstanding, Change and Inspire categories for the #bibs.
5. Charity Connections – check out this week’s World Parkinson’s Day and World Haemophelia Day. Join the Britmums Charity Connections Group to find out more at http://britmums.com and don’t forget that Tots100 have their Twitter party tomorrow night which you can discover more about here http://www.tots100.co.uk/2012/04/09/come-join-us-on-wednesday-to-giveupclothes-for-cancer-research/
6. The Big Question – what one small thing can you do that will make a big difference? Take this how you will and in a way that serves you. Be aware that is inspired by the work of http://one.org. and check out their #letsthrive campaign.
So why am I challenging mums? Purely because in September 2011 I decided to change my life and welcomed some other lovely mums along for the ride. You can be one of those mums. Find out more here https://kateonthinice.wordpress.com/how-to-be-a-groovy-mum/
I would love you to grab and display the Groovy Mums badge – you can find the code over on the sidebar.