Do you enjoy running or do you keep meaning to get fit? Either way, this competition is for you.
Kate On Thin Ice has teamed up with sportsshoes.com to offer one lucky reader a brand new pair of trainers up to the value of £90!
With a huge selection of running shoes on offer, Sportsshoes ensures mums have plenty of options to look and feel fabulous.
View the range here: www.sportsshoes.com/running The winner will choose a pair of running shoes up to the value of £90 which will be sent out directly.
Here’s how to enter….
1. Leave a comment with your Twitter name or email address – required entry
2. A bonus entry will be made for entrants who sign up to http://www.give.as/savingbabieslives This is a campaign that encourages online shoppers to see money going to a charity of their choice direct from the retailers they spend with. Rest assured by signing up you will not be spending an extra penny as it is the retailers you already spend with such as supermarkets, insurance providers, holiday companies and sportswears retailers who happily donate a percentage of what you spend with them. You can choose any charity or if you have no preference, the money will go to Tommy’s the baby charity.
Terms and Conditions
1. Competition is only available to individuals aged 18 and over.
2. The prize will be sent out within 28 days.
3. The prize must be redeemed within 6 months.
4. The prize will be a pair of running shoes selected from www.sportsshoes.com/running up to the value of £90.
5. Sportsshoes.com reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of a similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered.
6. Sportsshoes reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the competition without notice and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
7. The publisher’s decision is final.
The closing date for this competition is 12th July 2012