Opening your front door at this time of year to witches and ghouls can only mean one thing – it’s Halloween. Children look for sweet and spooky surprises and Ocado has a scary selection of treats.
Whether you’re looking to decorate your home so it looks appropriately otherworldly, are out to dress your children in devilish disguises, or just want to ensure you have a never-ending supply of spooky snacks for passing by trick or treaters, the UK’s biggest online grocer has you covered.
Keep a bowl of sweets well-stocked with a vast array of goodies:
- · Haribo Trick or Treat Mini Bags 608g £1.29 RRP
- · Weird & Eerie Chocolate Eyeballs £1.25 RRP
- · Swizzels Trick or Treat Lollies x 30 £3.00 RRP
- · Cadbury Mini Screme Egg Bag 150g £.200 RRP
My children don’t like Screme Eggs but their friends loved them.
Fancy baking your own delicious delights?
- · Fiddes Payne Halloween Creepy Crawly Cupcake Kit £1.99 RRP
- · Wilton Vampire Theme Cupcake Combo Pack £2.32 RRP
- · Wilton Halloween Mini Metal Cookie Cutter Set £3.36 RRP
Some of your favourite brands have created their own themed Halloween snacks too:
- · Cadbury Toffee Apple Fingers £1.89 RRP
- · Pom Bear Halloween Pickled Onion £1.39 RRP
- · The Natural Confectionery Company Cauldron’s Sour £1.79
Having a Halloween party? Be sure to spook your guests with these essential decorations:
- · Halloween Decorative String- Bats £2.99 RRP
- · Halloween Lantern Garland- Frightening Pumpkins £3.99 RRP
- · Halloween Table Cover- Spider Frenzy £299 RRP
We loved the decorative bats on strings in particular.
Or if you take your children out Trick or Treating, they’ll need a bag to carry all their rewards in:
- · Wilton Ghoulish Gourmet Decorate Your Own Treat Bags £4.04
- · Halloween Glow in the Dark Bucket £4.99 RRP
Halloween wouldn’t be complete without some pumpkin treats on display:
- · Natoora Delica Pumpkin £3.99 RRP
- · Wilton Iridescents Jack-O- Lantern Pan £8.16 RRP
- · Halloween Sugar craft Pumpkins £3.99 RRP
Making life even easier, Ocado offers Halloween basket-filling flexibility around the clock, with its innovative Ocado on the Go app, allowing customers to avoid the high-street hassle and spend more time preparing for the eerie evening ahead. A few quick clicks and you’ll have everything you need delivered straight to your kitchen.