You find me in a happy frame of mind. About so-and-so ing time you may say.
What are my reasons for this upbeat mood?
1. I am going to lose 4 stones by the time of BritMums Live. I have decided and will make it happen. Either that or give you a good giggle at my failed attempts so win-win. Seriously, I started Slimming World this week and have stuck to it. Well done me and cream cakes all round.
2. I am looking forward to all the real Christmas stuff starting from the weekend with fairs, carol services, school plays, shopping, planning, Christingle and more.
3. I am going to walk the Great Wall of China and am pleasantly surprised that having raised this only yesterday on my blog, folks are saying they might like to join me. Who knew? The outsider no longer or maybe I have just found a happy band of other outsiders. I need to look into it all more particularly the fitness and financial requirements but at least I am seriously considering it.
4. The meeting at school about my son’s issues with went reasonably well. I have more to say on this but that is for another post. What was really lovely to hear was my husband’s support for his son.
5. I have plans for this blog and blogging generally. Watch this space.
6. I have a cheeky idea for a blog hop. Not quite sure I will go ahead with it but it is making me giggle to myself.
7. We have sunshine in Yorkshire today.
8. We are decking the halls as I blog …
9. My birthday is just around the corner, 44, droopy drawers …
Have yourself a wonderful week.
Now rock yourself around the Christmas tree over to Mich at http://mdplife.blogspot.com to see what other people are jumping for joy about.