Contacting the founder of this website is really easy.
My name is Kate Davis-Holmes
You can email me on email@example.com
I tweet as @kateonthinice
I welcome emails that …
1. Give feedback on what you love or hate about Kate On Thin Ice and Groovy Mums
2. Ask how to get involved with Groovy Mums, the wonderful peer support tool for mothers.
3. Submit your story about real motherhood as a potential guest post.
4. Ask me about my professional copywriting. blogging and promotional services.
5.. Ask me to review sample products or services
6. Ask me about advertising and other promotional opportunities.
7. Ask me about running a reader offer or a competition on this site.
I really do value all contacts received so please don’t hesitate to send that email. What are you waiting for?
Answer to Divine chocolate question is a) white chocolate and strawberry [yum yum]
Just a quick note to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog post about Banishing the Blues today. I have added your to my daily reading list and I hope that we shall indeed get to know each other much better, through the wonder of this Interwebby thing.
Bye for now,
Mandi (a.k.a. She Means Well but….)
Pingback: How Can Mums Feel Good? Twitter Party Invitation | Kate on Thin Ice And Groovy Mums