I don’t know about you but I find the sunny days make me feel brighter. I particularly like seeing the buds on trees and the wonderful Spring flowers pushing through what was once snow-bound ground.
It is a time when I think most of us could dig deep and make a fresh start. So a great time for me to reaffirm my commitment to Groovy Mums and for us all to have a bit of a revival after dark days and nights.
Read all about Groovy Mums by clicking here https://kateonthinice.wordpress.com/how-to-be-a-groovy-mum/ and if you would like to join us, feel free to do it in your own individual way.
Here are some challenges which you can have a go at or not as you see fit. If you want to post about your efforts and link up, so much the better.
1. Body – how can you use your outside space to help your body? Is it time to sort out the garden, jazz up your yard or look into an allotment? Being out and about more will almost inevitably help your body.
2. Mind – write a short story or poem and share it with us. It does not have to be wonderful, it just has to be yours.
3. Spirit – It is Lent which is traditionally a time to make positive changes. Can you use Lent to help you move forwards in some way?
4. Blogging – have you considered asking for nominations for the Britmums Brilliance in Blogging Awards? Do awards for blogging interest you at all? There is a badge on the top of my sidebar if you want to see my name in lights. If you would like a nomination from me, please let me know.
5. Special Days – It is Fairtrade Fortnight. How much do you know about Fairtrade? Do you support it? Find out more http://www.fairtrade.org.uk/
6. The Big Question – What are you looking forward to? Beware if the answer is nothing and then do something about it.
7. Daft Challenge of the Week – drop the word “dumplings” into your conversation as many times as you can this week. Perhaps we can get “groovymumsdumplings” trending on Twitter lol?!
8. Your Own Challenge – What has life thrown at you? How are you dealing with the issue? What information, tips and contacts might help you?
I think that leaves with you enough food for thought.
Now, let’s start injecting that positive and fun side of Groovy Mums into Springtime!
If you are making changes large or small to improve your life, write a post and link up here.
<a target=”_blank” href=”http://www.blenza.com/linkies/links.php?owner=katedh&postid=02Mar2012&meme=9206″><img border=”0″ src=”http://www.blenza.com/linkies/graphic.php?owner=katedh&postid=02Mar2012&meme=9206″></a>