We are not far from the start of a whole New Year. Perhaps now is a good time to reflect on what happened in 2012 and then throw ourselves wholeheartedly into 2013.
If you would like to take part, look back at 2012 and answer the following questions in a blog post. Then tag some other bloggers (as few or as many as you like) who you would like to take part. Leave me a comment when you have joined in so I can check out your post. Simples.
Please do add the link to this post in yours so folks can see how it started.
1. What was your happiest event?
2. What was the saddest thing to happen?
3. What was the most unlikely thing to happen that actually went ahead and did?
4. Who let you down?
5. Who supported you?
6. Tell us one thing you learned
7. Tell us one thing that made you laugh
8. Tell us one thing that made you cry
9. Tell us three things your child or children did to make you feel proud.
10. Tell us one thing that made you proud of yourself.
11. Tell us one challenge you overcame
12. Tell us three things you would like to change about your life in 2013.
Anyone can join in this meme but I am tagging the following folks.
@DownSideUp, @GertieandGinger @PollyBurns2 @chickenruby @Older_Mum @NewMumOnline, @rachelradiostar @joannah123 @expatmammy @michelloui @aresidence @TheBeezleyBuzz @SonyaCisco @goriami @RP4ges @kykaree @LynseyMummaDuck @Angeline1611 @AutismMumma @jooleroo @spicers1976 @KatBroon @NikkiCrick @cherriemayhem @Glasgow_Mummy @mrsshortiesmind @capturebylucy @missielizzieb @eann_Tan @knackeredhw
I know that is a lot but I am guessing some won’t pick up the tag for some time due to working their way through turkey and/or already planning how to make other people’s New Year magical.
There is no pressure to take part.
You don’t have to be tagged to take part.
Don’t forget if you do take part to tag one or more other bloggers.
I will post my own answers tomorrow but you can do answer them whenever you see fit if at all.